Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NETWORK MASCOT

i always knew i was a star, now it has been proven. my human joined this poetry/prose network and of course as soon as i got in there, i won everyone's heart. out of the blue the founder of the network emailed my human and told her she wanted to make me, Coatie, the group mascot. at first all i could think about were those stupid humans dressed up like critters of all kinds at those things they call sporting events. heck no, i didn't want to be a mascot. but then miss hannah, the founder, told me that it wasn't like that at all. i could have my own space for talking about things of importance to me, other critters, and even those pesky humans. so, my human asked me if i would agree, and i said i would if they used a flattering picture of me. so, i am now officially the NOSTALGIARAMBLINGS.COM mascot. i have my beautiful photo on the sidebar of the main page, and i have my own blog, my own discussion forum, plus numerous other options to pursue. i also have the run of the "attic" (where there are mice, frogs and other small prey, i mean critters) as well as the "cellar" (who knows what might lurk down there? i know there are lots of spiders, for i am constantly running into their webs)

i had started to think that i was too old to be a star again. but i guess not. when you are as pretty and smart as i am, anything is possible.

i guess this is where i have to thank my human, regina, for joining the network in the first place.

SO THANKS, REGINA!

No comments:

Post a Comment